MUSLIM SEXUAL PSYCHOPATHY
"Bear in mind that [Sayyid] Qutb was a life-long bachelor, noted for his sickly, pale appearance and introverted personality and there is no evidence of his ever having had a sexual relationship. (source: Hamudah, Sayyid Qutb p.60-61),
Amrika allati Ra'aytu, (America that I Saw), quoted in All Things Considered, May 6, 2003
Sayyid Qutb (IPA pronunciation: 'saɪjɪd 'qʊtb) ((also Seyyid, Sayid, Sayed; also Koteb, Kutb) (Arabic: سيد قطب; 9 October 1906 – 29 August 1966) was an Egyptian intellectual author, and Islamist associated with the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood. He is best known for his theoretical work on redefining the role of Islamic fundamentalism in social and political change, particularly in his books Social Justice and Ma'alim fi-l-Tariq (Milestones). His extensive Quranic commentary Fi zilal al-Qur'an (In the shades of the Qur'an) has contributed significantly to modern perceptions of Islamic concepts such as jihad, jahiliyyah, and ummah.
Qutb's personal life was not always happy. Though Islam gave him much peace and contentment, he suffered from respiratory and other health problems throughout his life and was known for "his introvertedness, isolation, depression and concern." In appearance, he was "pale with sleepy eyes." Qutb never married, in part because of his steadfast religious convictions. While the urban Egyptian society he lived in was becoming more Westernized, Qutb believed the Quran (Surat al-Nisa, 4:32) taught women that `Men are the managers of women's affairs ...'  Qutb lamented to his readers that he was never able to find a woman of sufficient "moral purity and discretion" and had to reconcile himself to bachelorhood. 
Qutb was extremely critical of many things in the United States, its racism, materialism, individual freedom, economic system, poor haircuts, triviality, restrictions on divorce, enthusiasm for sports, "animal-like" mixing of the sexes (which went on even in churches), and lack of support for the Palestinian struggle. In an article published in Egypt after his travels, he noted with disapproval the sexuality of Americans:
- the American girl is well acquainted with her body's seductive capacity. She knows it lies in the face, and in expressive eyes, and thirsty lips. She knows seductiveness lies in the round breasts, the full buttocks, and in the shapely thighs, sleek legs — and she shows all this and does not hide it. 
And their taste in music :
- Jazz is his preferred music, and it is created by Negroes to satisfy their love of noise and to whet their sexual desires ... 
. . . Qutb concluded that major aspects of American life were "primitive" and shocking. His experiences in the U.S. partly formed the impetus for his rejection of Western values and his move towards radicalism upon returning to Egypt. Resigning from the civil service, he joined the Muslim Brotherhood in the early 1950s and became editor-in-chief of the Brothers' weekly Al-Ikhwan al-Muslimin, and later head of the propaganda section, as well as an appointed member of the Working Committee and of the Guidance Council, the highest branch in the Brotherhood. 
Qutb's loathing of the West goes well beyond hatred of imperialism or materialism. To Qutb, Europe and North America are "backward," a "rubbish heap ... filth ... hollow and worthless" (p.139, 136).  They have nothing to offer the Muslim world. Though aware that Western Civilization possesses nothing "which will satisfy its own conscience and justify its existence" (p.7), the West is pursuing a "well-thought-out scheme" to "demolish the structure of Muslim society," (p.116) which, unlike the West, can "justify its existence."
Western society is immoral...
Look at this capitalism with its monopolies, its usury and whatever else is unjust in it; at this individual freedom, devoid of human sympathy and responsibility for relatives except under the force of law; at this materialistic attitude which deadens the spirit; at this behavior, like animals, which you call `free mixing of the sexes;`  at this vulgarity which you call `emancipation of women;` at these unfair and cumbersome laws of marriage and divorce, which are contrary to the demands of practical life; and at Islam, with its logic, beauty, humanity and happiness ... these facts, when seen in the light of Islam made the American people blush. Yet there are people -- exponent of Islam -- who are defeated before this filth ... they search for resemblances to Islam among this rubbish heap of the West ... [p.139]
 At a time when an overwhelming number of Americans married as virgins or only had premarital sex with their future spouse,
[source: for example over 80% of the women surveyed who were born between 1933 and 1942 either had no premarital intercourse or premarital intercourse only with their future husband, according to the National Health and Social Life Survey (Sex in America : A definitive Survey by Robert T. Michael, John H. Gagnon, Edward O. Laumann, Gina Kolata, Little Brown and Co., 1994)],
Qutb sputtered "at this behavior, like animals, which you call `free mixing of the sexes.`"
How did he get the idea that the Western, in this case American, sexual behavior he witnessed was animal-like? Likely in part from his own psychological projections. He describes the "American girl" as being
well acquainted with her body's seductive capacity. She knows it lies in the face, and in expressive eyes, and thirsty lips. She knows seductiveness lies in the round breasts, the full buttocks, and in the shapely thighs, sleek legs -- and she shows all this and does not hide it.
(Bear in mind that Qutb was a life-long bachelor, noted for his sickly, pale appearance and introverted personality and there is no evidence of his ever having had a sexual relationship. (source: Hamudah, Sayyid Qutb p.60-61),
Amrika allati Ra'aytu, (America that I Saw), quoted in All Things Considered, May 6, 2003
Maybe also from an encounter with "a young American women at the [educational] institute in Greeley, CO," who allegedly told an appalled Qutb that
The issue of sexual relations is purely a biological matter. You ... complicate this matter by imposing the ethical element on it. The horse and mare, the bull and the cow ... do not think about this ethical matter ... and, therefore live a comfortable, simple, and easy life. (from Amrika allati Ra'aytu, (America that I Saw), quoted in Radical Islamic Fundamentalism: the Ideological and Political Discourse of Sayyid Qutb by Ahmad S. Moussalli, American University of Beirut, 1992, p.29)
Obviously most Americans, especially in conservative post-war America, did not/would not agree with this. What Qutb passed on to thousands, perhaps eventually hundreds of thousands, of Muslims as the typical American attitude seems far more likely to have been either fiction or an undergrad's attempt to freak-out this uptight, middle-aged foreigner, his pious disapproval intensified by her "body's seductive capacity."
Men can marry up to four women if they treat them equally; unlimited forcible concubines permitted
In Islam, not only are men allowed to practice polygamy, but they may also capture women in war and use them as sex slaves. This is considered morally legitimate according to the Quran. In other words, non-Muslim women have no right to be free from the horror of slavery and serial rape by Muslim military men.
- 4:3 Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.
- 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess
- 4:25 If any of you have not the means wherewith to wed free believing women, they may wed believing girls from among those whom your right hands possess
- 23:1,5-6 The believers .... abstain from sex, Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,
- 70:29-30,35 And those who guard their chastity, Except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (then) they are not to be blamed, ... Such will be the honoured ones in the Gardens (of Bliss).
Muhammad can go beyond the four-wife restriction, can treat his own wives and sex slaves unequally
- 33:50-52 O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom God has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And God is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful. Thou mayest defer (the turn of) any of them that thou pleasest, and thou mayest receive any thou pleasest: and there is no blame on thee if thou invite one whose (turn) thou hadst set aside. This were nigher to the cooling of their eyes, the prevention of their grief, and their satisfaction - that of all of them - with that which thou hast to give them: and God knows (all) that is in your hearts: and God is All-Knowing, Most Forbearing. It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and God doth watch over all things.
Nobody can marry Muhammad's widows after he is dead
- 33:53 And when ye ask (his ladies) for anything ye want, ask them from before a screen: that makes for greater purity for your hearts and for theirs. Nor is it right for you that ye should... marry his [Muhammad's] widows after him at any time. Truly such a thing is in God's sight an enormity.
Muhammad's wives should stay in their houses
- 33:32-33 O Consorts of the Prophet! ... stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance;
Muhammad decides to marry his adopted son's wife, despite objections
The prophet Muhammad forced his adopted son, Zaid, to divorce his wife so that Muhammad could marry her. This was scandalous for the community, but Muhammad claimed he did this because God told him to, and he told the Muslims they had no right to question his decisions. Most people thought the real reason was because Muhammad lusted after a married woman and used his authority over the community to do whatever he desired, which seems like a more likely explanation.
- 33:36-39 It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by God and His Apostle to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys God and His Apostle, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path. Behold! Thou didst say to one who had received the grace of God and thy favour: "Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear God." But thou didst hide in thy heart that which God was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear God. Then when Zaid had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage to thee [Muhammad]: in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And God's command must be fulfilled. There can be no difficulty to the Prophet in what God has indicated to him as a duty. It was the practice (approved) of God amongst those of old that have passed away. And the command of God is a decree determined. (It is the practice of those) who preach the Messages of God, and fear Him, and fear none but God. And enough is God to call (men) to account.
Muhammad can divorce his wives whenever he wants and get new ones who are more submissive
- 66:1-5 O Prophet! Why holdest thou to be forbidden that which God has made lawful to thee? Thou seekest to please thy consorts. But God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. God has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths (in some cases): and God is your Protector, and He is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom. When the Prophet disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his consorts, and she then divulged it (to another), and God made it known to him, he confirmed part thereof and repudiated a part. Then when he told her thereof, she said, "Who told thee this? "He said, "He told me Who knows and is well-acquainted (with all things)." If ye two turn in repentance to Him, your hearts are indeed so inclined; But if ye back up each other against him, truly God is his Protector, and Gabriel, and (every) righteous one among those who believe,- and furthermore, the angels - will back (him) up. It may be, if he divorced you (all), that God will give him in exchange consorts better than you,- who submit (their wills), who believe, who are devout, who turn to God in repentance, who worship (in humility), who travel (for Faith) and fast,- previously married or virgins.
"Lewd" women should be punished with life imprisonment
- 4:15 If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, Take the evidence of four (Reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or God ordain for them some (other) way.
It is unclear what "lewdness" actually means. This verse is so open-ended, almost any woman could potentially be accused of lewdness and sentenced to a life of house arrest, except ultraconservative women who never do anything to offend strict Muslim men.
Husbands should beat disobedient wives
- 4:34 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what God would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For God is Most High, great (above you all).
Note: parenthetical insertions make this verse sound less harsh than it really is in more literal translations. For example, the original Arabic text does not say to beat wives "lightly" -- just to beat them.
Stealing should be punished by amputation of hands
- 5:41 As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from God, for their crime: and God is Exalted in power.
When a person has no hands, they probably cannot earn a living anymore, so they will end up as a beggar on the street. That doesn't seem very beneficial to society. Also, before medical sanitation and anesthesia, amputation of the hands was in many cases the equivalent of a death sentence.
Adultery and fornication must be punished by flogging with a hundred stripes
- 24:2 The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by God, if ye believe in God and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.
This verse leaves no other option for Muslims who believe in the divine origin of the Quran. It specifically says they must not have mercy on people who have committed adultery or fornication, and that this brutal punishment of 100 lashes is "prescribed by God." However, since other verses in the Quran specifically allow men to have sex slaves, the horrible crime of serial rape against a non-Muslim woman is not considered adultery or fornication and would not be punished if the woman is considered a concubine.
People who have committed adultery or fornication lose the right to marry chaste Muslims
- 24:3 Let no man guilty of adultery or fornication marry any but a woman similarly guilty, or an Unbeliever: nor let any but such a man or an Unbeliever marry such a woman: to the Believers such a thing is forbidden.
Anyone who falsely accuses a chaste woman should be flogged with eighty stripes
- 24:4-5 And those who launch a charge against chaste women, and produce not four witnesses (to support their allegations),- flog them with eighty stripes; and reject their evidence ever after: for such men are wicked transgressors;- Unless they repent thereafter and mend (their conduct); for God is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Women should wear veils outside the home
- 24:30-31 Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And God is well acquainted with all that they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards God, that ye may attain Bliss.
Coverings should be worn by women in open society to prevent molestation (except the elderly)
- 33:59 O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And God is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful.
- 24:60 Such elderly women as are past the prospect of marriage,- there is no blame on them if they lay aside their (outer) garments, provided they make not a wanton display of their beauty: but it is best for them to be modest: and God is One Who sees and knows all things.
It is unclear what exactly these "outer garments" are or how completely they are supposed to cover the woman's body, but restrictive garments such as the Afghan burqa would certainly be in accordance with the Quran, and probably originated because of these Quranic verses.
Some people are mischief-makers but don't realize it
Let's end with this interesting verse:
- 2:11-12 When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!" Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not.
This verse is very ironic. The mischief-makers in this verse sound a lot like what Muslims say today: "Islam is a religion of peace!" they insist, while Muslim fundamentalists around the world are practicing terrorism, fighting wars in the name of Islam, violating people's basic human rights and abusing women according to the teachings of the Quran.
Atta's Rage Rooted in Islam's Misogyny
By Jamie Glazov
October 12, 2001
MOHAMMED ATTA, the terrorist involved in the September 11 crime against humanity, left behind an illuminating will. He sternly warned against women being present at his funeral – or at his grave at any later date. He also instructed that: "He who washes my body around my genitals should wear gloves so that I am not touched there."
Atta obviously had a lot of problems.
But far from being the testament of an alienated madman, Atta’s will directly reflects the deep-rooted misogyny within Islam itself. And it is misogyny, and all the self-contempt and rage that it nurtures in males, that fertilized the soil in which the pernicious evil of Atta – and of his colleagues -- grew.
In Woman in the Muslim Unconscious, Moroccan scholar Fatna Sabbah documents how the crucial criteria of female "beauty" in Islamic society are silence, immobility, and obedience. Women are supposed to dehumanize themselves in order to be tolerated.
In Islam, males are taught to control desire (shahwa). Women are the incarnation of shahwa. Shahwa comes from the devil. It becomes clear, therefore, why the association of shahwa, the devil and woman is rife throughout Islamic religious literature.
Imam Ibn al-Jawzi taught that female beauty was a manifestation of the devil himself. In his text Dhamm al-hawa, he wrote that the "beauty of women is one of the poisoned arrows of the devil." It is no wonder, therefore, why Islam teaches that hell is largely populated by women. According to a hadith (the record of the sayings of Prophet Muhammad) in Imam Bukhari’s Al-Sahih, the Prophet Muhammad states that, as he stood at the gate of hell, he observed that, "Most of those who entered there were women."
In Islam, sex is allowed only in marriage, but even then it is not viewed as an act between two complementary and equal human beings. It is an act concerning only the orgasmic need of the male. Since this need is prioritized, Islam allows the male to marry four wives at a time. The male can also go through serial marriages, since he is allowed to dissolve a marriage unilaterally at any time by simply saying to his wife: "you are repudiated."
Thus, a man does not have to invest in one woman. The concept of "the couple" is shattered; the individual woman is seen as useless and expendable. The confusion in which Middle Eastern boys grow up, therefore, is a given. With all kinds of siblings born of different women -- who obviously weren’t good enough to be cherished alone –- the boys get their first taste of misogyny and, therefore, self-hate (since they internalize the notion that their own mothers were valueless).
Since it emphasizes the importance of Muslims conquering all non-Muslims, Islam bestows some intriguing sexual incentives. While it is a sin for a male to have sex with an unmarried woman, Allah makes an exemption for the Muslim male who rapes the women of the infidels that he kills. Muhammad did just that.
This explains why any time Islamic warriors defeat another nation, they call the inhabitants kafir (the one who, according to the Qur'an, is ungrateful to the blessings showered by Allah) and rape their women. Pakistani Muslim soldiers raped a quarter of a million Bangali women in 1971 after they massacred 3 million unarmed civilians. This atrocity is not considered a sin in Islam, because the religious leader of the soldiers decreed that Bangladeshis were infidels.
The Islamic temptation to wage violent war against non-Muslims also involves the sexual incentive of the houries (the 72 eternal virgins in paradise that are given to the Muslim warrior who dies in battle). The houri makes earthly women even more redundant. Yet even the individual houri herself is not sacred or special in any way. As Fatna Sabbah notes, she "has no spiritual dimension; she is a thing because she has neither will nor any possibility of development. . . . [she] has no intellect; she does not think. She is a thing that awaits consumption."
The houri is a manifestation of the ultimate misogyny.
In thinking about Atta’s will in this context, his worries become understandable. So does his rage. A male cannot despise women and simultaneously love himself. Misogyny is the ultimate death wish.
Men like Atta and Osama bin Laden detest – and wish to destroy – the world that they see outside their cages. It is a world that delights in the beauty that they have demonized -- outside and inside of themselves.
ALL SERIAL KILLERS, almost without exception, are severely sexually abused as children. The kind of people who hijack a plane with innocent people and drive it into a building with thousands of other innocent people are related to this phenomenon.
When sociopaths rape and kill, they do not see their victims as human beings, but only as objects. This is because the sociopaths were themselves, at one time, used as objects - as their bodily integrity was repeatedly violated. The rage that results from sexual abuse is one thing, but when combined with living in a dysfunctional culture of sexual repression and misogyny, where love is reduced to violent domination, it is quite another.
Throughout the Islamic Middle East, men and women are taught to be vehemently opposed to pleasure, especially of the sexual variety. Men are raised not only forbidden to touch women, but to even look at them. Sex before marriage is not just a sin -- but a criminal offence. It is punishable by a severe beating at best, and an execution at worst.
The sexual privileges that are allowed in Islamic cultures are permitted to men. Women's sexuality and social independence represent major threats to male supremacy and are tightly controlled. Thus, as the Moroccan feminist Fitna Sabbah reveals in her book Woman in the Muslim Unconscious, there is a disturbing conflict in the Middle East between sexual libido and repression. A deep-seated fear of, and hostility to, individuality prevails, and its main expression exists in misogyny.
Socially segregated from women, Arab men succumb to homosexual behavior. But, interestingly enough, there is no word for "homosexual" in their culture in the modern Western sense. That is because having sex with boys, or with effeminate men, is seen as a social norm. Males serve as available substitutes for unavailable women. The male who does the penetrating, meanwhile, is not emasculated any more than if he had sex with a wife. The male who is penetrated is emasculated. The boy, however, is not, since it is rationalized that he is not yet a man.
In this culture, males sexually penetrating males becomes a manifestation of male power, conferring a status of hyper-masculinity. It is considered to have nothing to do with homosexuality. An unmarried man who has sex with boys is simply doing what men do. As the scholar Bruce Dunne has demonstrated, sex in Islamic societies is not about mutuality between partners, but about the adult male's achievement of pleasure through violent domination.
There is silence around this issue. It is the silence that legitimizes sexual violence against women, such as honor crimes and female circumcision. It is also the silence that forces victimized Arab boys into invisibility. Even though the society does not see their sexual exploitation as being humiliating, the psychological and emotional scars that result from their subordination, powerlessness and humiliation is a given. Traumatized by the violation of their dignity and manliness, they spend the rest of their lives trying to get it back.
The problem is that trying to recover from sexual abuse, and to recapture one's own shattered masculinity, is quite an ordeal in a culture where women are hated and love is interpreted as hegemonic control.
With women out of touch - and out of sight -- until marriage, males experience pre-marital sex only in the confines of being with other males. Their sexual outlet mostly includes victimizing younger males - just the way they were victimized.
In all of these circumstances, the idea of love is removed from men's understanding of sexuality. Like the essence of Arab masculinity, it is reduced to hurting others by violence. A gigantic rupture develops between men and women, where no harmony, affection or equality is allowed to exist. In relationships between men, meanwhile, affection, solidarity and empathy are left out of the picture. They threaten the hyper-masculine order.
It is excruciating to imagine the sexual confusion, humiliation, and repression that evolve in the mindsets of males in this culture. But it is no surprise that many of these males find their only avenue for gratification in the act of humiliating the foreign "enemy," whose masculinity must be violated at all costs - as theirs once was.
Violating the masculinity of the enemy necessitates the dishing out of severe violence against him. In the recent terrorist strikes, therefore, violence against Americans served as a much-needed release of the terrorists' bottled-up sexual rage. Moreover, it served as a desperate and pathological testament of the re-masculinization of their emasculated selves
The Sexual Rage Behind Islamic Terror
By Jamie Glazov
FrontPageMagazine.com, October 4, 2001
Roya Tolouee’s Ordeal
by Showan Khurshid
09 June, 2006
What happened to Ms Tolouee is part and parcel of what happens to thousands of other women in Islamic countries, who are subject to degrading treatment, homicide, in the name of honour, and genital mutilation. These acts may happen elsewhere within other cultures, but the perpetrators in civilised societies are regarded as criminals and investigation follows. We do not hear of any investigations in the Islamic countries regarding abuse of power and violations against women. The Islamic regime of Iran has been known for using sexual abuse as a means of interrogation, yet no public enquiry has been conducted to investigate. The predicament of women should be expected as Islam allows no more than an inferior position for women. More degradingly, Islam allows sexual acts with the womenfolk of conquered people. Ironically, “Allah the merciful” who seems to be obsessed with Mohammed’s sexuality, tells Mohammed that prisoners of war are lawful for him. So all what a criminal needs in order to excuse sexual violation is to regard a helpless woman as non-Muslim. The fact that the Sunnis and Shiites can so easily deny that the other side being Muslims makes it very likely that Ms Tolouee was told that she is not Muslim. This is not in fact a one off incidence. Talaban committed the same acts against Hazara women. Moqtada Sadre’s thugs were doing the same in Southern Iraq. Iraqi army and Arab militia during Saddam did the same in South Kurdistan. Some Kurdish women were even sold to Egypt and Sudan. The same thing is still happening in Darfur.
One should have no illusion that women’s position in Islam is any better than sex objects, and vessels of recreation, although, at best, a private sex object which explains why they have to be hidden and veiled.
Muslim apologists may deny this argument, but the verses in the endnotes below make that clear. The situation of Muslims and Islam is also due to the fact that there is no concept of human rights in Islam. People are not allowed to doubt Islam, or convert away from Islam (read what the “revered” Muslim scholar, who was invited by Ken Livingston, Dr Yusuf Al-Qaradawi has to say). When violence is allowed the violent cunning psychopath individuals or groups prevail. This pattern is repeated in the history of Islam, communism where Stalin could prevail over Trotsky and Saddam over his other rivals who were to some degree less criminally-minded than himself.
Ms Tolouee’s ordeal is also a part of same pattern that the tribes and ethnicities have experienced and will experience who are subjected to Islam. For hundreds of years , the Kurds, their weakness stemming from the fact that their land-locked terrain does not allow massive concentration of population with concentration of power, where even a small band of men can defy the authorities, have been subjected to unending campaigns to destroy their autonomous political structure.
The evolutionary political theory suggests that the application of all ideologies can result in atrocities being committed. Simply, Islam and other ideologies have no built-in measures to ensure that the strong will not oppress and even annihilate the weak. Thus it is natural that the weak nation and the weak gender and even the weak section of society fall victim so easily to the strong and the manipulative. However, Islam is particularly uncivilised. What else can we extrapolate from a religion that disdains art, and a religion whose prophet demands that the fifth of the spoils should be his, and that he allowed sex with female prisoners of war. Would not disdaining arts breed a vulgar nation and would not such incentive fuel an army of thugs and criminals? Indeed, Muslims and Mohammed before other Islamic leaders, as historians know, used mercenaries.
Now while I hope that Ms Tolouee finds strengths in herself to endure the trauma of her ordeal. She should only think that she has not been disgraced at all. She is a victim like all Kurds, whether Muslims or not. Indeed, she is a victim like all humanity, who are suffering or will be suffering because of this religion, and particularly because of some selfish interests of sociopaths like Ahmedinijad or Khomeini, and many other brainwashed individuals, trying to impose this uncivilised religion upon us. Such acts, which does not draw any protest at all from Muslims, should be a call for all people who care about morality and human decency to abandon this religion.
 ‘Men Have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme’ (The Koran 4:34, p. 83).
See also the respect for women in Islam:
‘They question thee (O Muhammad) concerning menstruation. Say: It is an illness, so let women alone at such times and go not in unto them till they are cleansed. And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah hath enjoined upon you. Truly Allah loveth those who turn unto Him, and loveth those who have a care for cleanness. Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls, and fear Allah, and know that ye will (one day) meet Him. Give glad tidings to believers, (O Muhammad)’ (Pickthal, The quran 2:222 &223).
If anyone has a doubt as to the origin of hijab or veil read this verse.
‘O Prophet! Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad). That will be better, so that they may be recognised and not annoyed. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful’ (Pickthal, The quran, 33:59).
‘O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war, and the daughters of thine uncle on the father's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the father's side, and the daughters of thine uncle on the mother's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the mother's side who emigrated with thee, and a believing woman if she give herself unto the Prophet and the Prophet desire to ask her in marriage - a privilege for thee only, not for the (rest of) believers - We are Aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess - that thou mayst be free from blame, for Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful’ ((The Koran, Pickthal, 33:50).
Nowadays sex has a dirty connotation in the mind of Muslims that is why in southern Iraq when a man mentions women while talking with other men, he apologises first in the same manner one talks about animals like dogs and donkeys or dirty things.
 It is true that Quran contains some verses suggesting kind treatment of women. But these do not sound veracious or at best very circumscribed. How else can some allow taking women as spoil of war and then talk of respect to them?
 This is the reason that the Darfurians who are killed, displaced and raped, though, Muslims are completely ignored – the Arab League to culminate its insolence convened in Khartoum as a sign of further support for the Arab regime, even the Kurdish the Iraqi Kurdish foreign minister did not express a qualm about attending the meeting there.
 ‘They ask thee (O Muhammad) of the spoils of war. Say: The spoils of war belong to Allah and the messenger, so keep your duty to Allah, and adjust the matter of your difference, and obey Allah and His messenger, if ye are (true) believers’ (Pickthal: Quran, 8:1).
Showan Khurshid is the author of : "Knowledge Processing, Creativity and Politics: A Political Theory based on the Evolutionary Theory" which can be purchased here
about Muhammad’s sadism.
Bukhari 7, 71.589
"Some people were sick and they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Give us shelter and food. So when they became healthy they said, "The weather of Medina is not suitable for us." So he sent them to Al-Harra with some she-camels of his and said, "Drink of their milk." But when they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away his camels. The Prophet sent some people in their pursuit. Then he got their hands and feet cut and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron. I saw one of them licking the earth with his tongue till he died."
But that is not all. Your Allah is also a sadist. Take a look:
4.56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.
Isn’t this sadism?
Again you put your foot in your mouth when you throw in sadism. Islam is sadism. It is a cult created by a sadist psychopath.
Pedophilia: You either forgot or intentionally did not talk about this mental disease. This happens also in the West and the tolerance of the Westerners towards it is inexistence. The pedophiles are hunted down and locked up to protect the children. However you conveniently did not mention it because pedophilia is not a crime in Islamic world at all. Many men have pedophilic relations with young boys and marrying children is also a sunnah. In fact pedophilia in Islam is so normal that Muhammad in his sick way of thinking promised "pearly boys" to his faithful followers. The thought of that is sickening but the fact that Muhammad makes it part of the heavenly rewards shows he thought is it something pleasurable.
52:24 Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them. Youths (handsome) as pearls well-guarded.
وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ غِلْمَانٌ لَّهُمْ كَأَنَّهُمْ لُؤْلُؤٌ مَّكْنُونٌ
A 20 year old girl was going out with her sister to do some shopping, they live in al-E?lam district in Baghdad. Here sister notices that she has forgotten a purse or something so she goes back and leaves the older sister on the main street on her own, when she gets back older sister is nowhere to be found. Two days later the family gets a phone call from the local police station telling them that there is a girl here they should come pick up. The kidnappers, it seems, after they had what they wanted just threw her off at the police station. She has bruises all over her body, she was returned without her veil and her mother talks with hushed tones of r.a.p.e. She had just been married one month ago and now the husband won?t even come see her. He is throwing her away. The girl screams whenever someone touches her, when the lights go off or on, when someone talks loudly. Not only has the girl been brutally violated now her family shunts her and keep her locked in the house. She brings shame open them through her rape, no one thinks of what she has gone through. (Salam Paz)
With these religious psychopaths, it's all projection.
See these related articles:
The Childhood Origins of Terrorism, Lloyd deMause
The Wellsprings of Horror in the Cradle, Alice Miller
The Sexual Rage Behind Islamic Terror, Jamie Glazov
-->The School for Violence, Riane Eisler.
Yes, This Is About Islam, Salman Rushdie
Afghan Boy Gets Lesson in Manhood, Philip Caputo.